Updated: Feb 20, 2020
SO! You’ve all heard the rumors, you’ve voted in the poll, some of you have given your thoughts and chatted with other Earpers and now…I’m here to ring you all the exciting details of …..drumroll, please……THE EARPER TAKEOVER OF DISNEY!
OK, so maybe it’s not really a takeover, per se….that would require a whole lot more people than our little Expo can reasonably provide, BUT we are going to storm the gates of Disney and suck up every conceivable ounce of fun that there is to be sucked up.
OK, so maybe we won’t storm the gates, but we will be marching merrily into the park with a spring in our step and a Hi Ho song in our hearts.
Here’s what you need to know. This will be taking place on the MONDAY immediately after the Expo - June 8th. We haven’t yet set a step-off time, but I’m going to assume that it will be sometime in the relatively early morning – 8 or 9 would be my best guess. There's a lot to see and do before they pull up the drawbridge for the night and we want to make sure we get to everything we can. We don’t have to all hold on to one of those toddler field trip ropes, but you MIGHT want to wear your badges just so we know who’s an Earper when we inevitably break off to do our thing. As for an end time? That’s whenever you’ve been stuffed to the gills and just can’t take any more fun…or they throw you out on your ear at closing time.
But wait….there’s more!
We just simply wouldn’t be Earp Division Expo without a giveaway. It’s not our style, and frankly, it makes us wool sweater itchy when we don’t get to go that extra mile for our attendees.
We are giving away a ticket to the Disneyland Park to one lucky Earper!
How to enter:
And all you need to do is like or share our Twitter post to enter!
To be eligible to win:
Terms & Conditions of the pass:
1. ONE ticket is good for ONE person to ONE of the Disney Parks. There is NO park jumping with this ticket.
2. The ticket is NOT transferable. If you aren’t 100% SURE that you can go, PLEASE do not muck it up for somebody else who is ready, willing and able to go
3. You have to be really nice to our volunteer, Hannah, as she is giving up one of her tickets so that an Earper can get in for free! Maybe buy her a drink, give her a hug, buy her a car...something!
4. Giveaway closes at midnight on Sunday 16th February (PST)
5. Winner will be announced soon after.
Piece of cake, right?